Paint Temperature Control
“Accutrol” Temperature Conditioning Systems
Precise Finishing Systems designs custom solutions for paint temperature control requirements. Solvent–based high solids and water–based paints can be controlled accurately and efficiently by the Precise Accutrol solution. This system will control paint temperature to +/- 0.5 °C/F to provide control of viscosity, paint flash rates and overall consistency of your paint delivery system.
Precise Finishing Systems has provided temperature control solutions to the major automotive companies around the world for over 20 years. With over 3,000 colors under control on five continents, Precise Finishing Systems has the experience to provide a system to meet your needs.
The highly efficient and accurate Precise Finishing Systems solution offers individual or multiple color control. Each color operates independently allowing for the varying needs of specific materials. The system monitors paint temperature at the heat exchanger outlet and positions a high resolution digital control valve accordingly. The control valve is mechanically interlocked with the supply water selection valve. No mixing of hot and cold water is possible with this configuration. Water is fed into heat exchangers specifically designed to maintain paint velocity at 1 fps. Paint solid settling does not occur in a Precise Finishing Systems designed solution.
The units are modular, constructed in pairs, and are completely self contained. The steel skids are epoxy coated, pre-wired, tagged, flushed and tested for immediate service and easy installation.
Features & Benefits
- Modular Design
- All Electronic Control
- Custom Built Heat Exchangers – Plate & Frame, Tube & Tube, Shell & Tube
- Maximizes Available Floor Space
- Easy installation in either existing of new construction
- Meets Automotive Specifications
- Structural steel skid with drip rims and epoxy paint
- Paint lines: All 316 stainless steel
- Discrete Process Controller or PLC adaptable
- Temperature transmitter: 316 SS process material
- RS 485 communications available
- Available NEMA 7 or NEMA 12
- All components are silicone free
- 2 year warranty on control valves
- Mechanically interlocked digital control valve and actuator available